In this blog, we teach you step-by-step how to add Molin to your Woocommerce or Wordpress e-commerce store.
Before you start the integration, make sure you already created your AI Chatbot. If not, click here.
- On your Wordpress dashboard page, in the left sidebar select Plugins ➔ Add New Plugin with the button in the top left corner.
- Search for the Insert Script in Headers And Footers plugin, then install and Activate it.
- After activation, you should see it in the list of your Plugins, like this and it has to be active.
- In the left sidebar, go to Settings and Click on the Insert Script in Headers And Footers inside the hoover menu.
- Copy your Script from Molin's Publish page
- Insert your script in the Scripts in Header textbox, then scroll down and Save it.
- After saving the code, reload your e-commerce store's website and you should see your Molin widget appearing in the bottom right corner.
If you encounter any problems with the integration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.